Welcome to the www.inspo.com.my website (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site. In these Terms and Conditions, the terms ‘Inspo Enterprise’, ‘Inspo’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refer to the owner of this website, Inspo Enterprise. Our business registration number is 002903914-X. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’ refer to the viewer or registered user of this website.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided.
3. Order Policy
1) All orders are subject to acceptance by Inspo. Processing of payment shall not in itself constitute acceptance of order by Inspo. Inspo reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order(s) without giving any reason(s). In the event of rejection(s), Inspo will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2) All order(s) made by you are subject to stock availability. Inspo reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without any liability or compensation in the event that any product(s) is/are out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason(s).
4. Cancellation policy
Orders can be cancelled by 24 hours before the intended delivery day. A processing fee of RM5 will be imposed on each refund made. You can cancel by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We will always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes in relation to the delivery address and card messages that are requested by 24 hours before the intended delivery day.
6. Delivery policy
Our deliveries are on Monday to Sunday.
We do not provide specific time deliveries to maintain fairness to all our customers. Save for circumstances specified under section ‘6.5 Adverse weather conditions’ and ‘Force Majeure’ in these Terms and Conditions, all deliveries will be completed at the time as specified under the section ‘Same Day Delivery’ and ‘Advanced Booking’ below.
When placing an order with us, you are responsible to ensure that the accuracy of the delivery address, contact number of the recipient as well as your daytime contact telephone number or email address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the delivery address as prescribed by you.
In the event that a delivery is re-routed upon the request of the order recipient or upon the request by you, a re-delivery fee will apply. Delivery shall not be re-scheduled to another date once the order is processed and leave our office due to the perishable nature of the products.
1) In the event that the order recipient is not around when we deliver the product(s), we will deliver to the following:
- For delivery to office, we will deliver to the receptionist or order recipient’s colleague;
- For delivery to house or apartment, we will deliver to order recipient’s family member or to the security office or management office;
- For delivery to college/university campus, we may contact you or the order recipient to make arrangement to deliver to the order recipient’s friend.
(collectively “Alternative Recipients”).
Please note that the delivery to the Alternative Recipients is subject to the acceptance and the availability of the Alternative Recipients. In the event that delivery is unable to be completed due to order recipient is not around during the delivery and due to the absence and/or non-acceptance of item(s) from the Alternative Recipients, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the item(s) and no refund shall be issued in such event.
2) In the event that the item(s) are not delivered due to incorrect delivery details, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the item(s) and no refund shall be issued in such event.
3) In the event of a non-delivery other than the event(s) as specified in paragraph (2) and (3) under section ‘6.1 Non-delivery’, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is your responsibility to contact us within one (1) day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund for non-delivery. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
6.2 Delivery Area
Inspo only deliver within Kuala Lumpur and selected areas in Selangor at this moment. We do not deliver to PO boxes.
6.3 Same Day Delivery
For an order placed on the same date as delivery date (“Same Day Delivery”), order and payment must be submitted before 12pm on the delivery/order date. For Same Day Delivery, all deliveries will be completed between 1pm to 6pm.
6.4 Advanced Booking
For an order placed one (1) day or earlier than the delivery date, all deliveries will be completed between 11am to 5pm.
6.5 Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we will not issue a refund or offer re-delivery for the affected orders.
All prices are exclusive of delivery charges, unless otherwise stated.
8. Return and refund policy
Inspo will ensure that flowers are in good condition when they left us. However, there may be occasions that the flowers are damaged in transit. Should such an event occur, and the flowers are damaged to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at email@example.com to inform us immediately. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund.
We will assess the damage of the flowers and if we deem the flowers are in poor shape or form, we shall arrange for replacement flowers to be delivered to you on our next available delivery date or issue a refund to you. We do not accept returns due to the perishable nature of flowers.
If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to ten (10) business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take such other longer time, or until your next billing cycle. Inspo has no influence over these timescales.
9. Flower availability and substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Inspo shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Inspo’ reasonable control.